User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Razor: wow! punisher you told me this guy died in that accident where 9 gay guys died in a roller blading accident
    19 April 2019, 07:51:04 PM
  • The Punisher: Yoooo
    18 April 2019, 04:18:17 AM
  • bernd: Hiya, hoppin' by to say hi
    07 April 2019, 06:59:55 PM
  • The Punisher: cool
    28 March 2019, 04:55:06 AM
  • Razor: hey guys i got my account working again
    27 March 2019, 06:44:21 PM
  • The Punisher: hey ramp
    23 March 2019, 05:14:54 AM
  • Rampage: bruh
    05 March 2019, 04:22:47 AM
  • Chris: Heh heh heh
    12 February 2019, 05:59:57 AM
  • The Punisher: hey razor guess what
    15 January 2019, 04:57:46 AM
  • Razor: shut up rampage
    13 January 2019, 02:02:52 AM
  • The Punisher: hey rampy
    12 January 2019, 06:59:22 PM
  • Rampage: wow. i just saw it
    12 January 2019, 05:00:53 PM
  • Tuesday: Thanks Android, I'll check it out now
    09 January 2019, 07:38:42 PM
  • Android: I made an archive of the old WBS site on 5/20/10, but it's only an HTML backup, so just about everything public was saved, I dumped the folder into this site [link]
    09 January 2019, 05:13:44 AM
  • Razor: Thank you Android for the hours of entertainment that site has brought to me. Reading 11 year old Puni's posts are probably the greatest thing to have ever happened.
    08 January 2019, 10:54:40 PM
  • Tuesday: I was recently looking for a web achive of the old wbs site from 2009/2010, sadly I didn't find anything
    08 January 2019, 10:45:59 PM
  • Tuesday: Cool! The original ace domain seems to link to an interesting site  :))
    08 January 2019, 10:39:19 PM
  • The Punisher: 8)
    07 January 2019, 06:13:27 AM
  • Android: I've created an archive version of the old AcE website with the most recent backup I have (unfortunately only up to 12/15/11) [link]
    07 January 2019, 05:33:35 AM
  • Android: Hello World
    06 January 2019, 11:13:03 PM

Calender

April 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Syrian Civil War  (Read 3199 times)

Offline NeXus

• *[WBS]* Member
    • View Profile
Syrian Civil War
« on: 09 September 2013, 08:32:25 PM »
Evening around.

I bet everyone here has heard about the syrian crisis and I would like to know your opinions about that, how should the world react? What is about the UNO?

We as a clan have people from the whole world with different attitudes and mentalities.
That is why I would like to know your opinions on that.

Greets,

Nex

Offline Rampage

• *[WBS]* Rookie
  • DERp
    • View Profile
Re: Syrian Civil War
« Reply #1 on: 10 September 2013, 12:51:24 AM »
Evening around.

I bet everyone here has heard about the syrian crisis and I would like to know your opinions about that, how should the world react? What is about the UNO?

We as a clan have people from the whole world with different attitudes and mentalities.

Greets,

Nex
What crisis There was a civil war? or do you mean the thing where obooma want to attack Syria??
Winning Means Nothing

Offline Springb@ks

• *[WBS]* Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 September 2013, 08:37:37 AM »
I think Nex wants to talk about the world situation, not only the civil war in Syria

Offline Kill Machine

• *[WBS]* Leader
  • Don't play with me, or I will play with you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 September 2013, 06:17:46 PM »
Evening around.

Greets,

Nex

First of all, I find this civil war so Bullshit. A lot of people die which is not needed. If you don't like the way how Asad works you can do a protest. But when you want to finish the protest, you shouldn't use the army for it and use extremely violence.

How to solve? Well, I honestly don't know.. I don't think the rest of the world should attack Syria. I know, chemical weapons is not allowed and it's soooooo bad, but even then. It's better to do it political then with the rockets.. It has to stop but how and when.. Idk.

Offline Chris

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: 10 September 2013, 10:01:44 PM »
Evening around.

Greets,

Nex

First of all, I find this civil war so Bullshit. A lot of people die which is not needed. If you don't like the way how Asad works you can do a protest. But when you want to finish the protest, you shouldn't use the army for it and use extremely violence.

How to solve? Well, I honestly don't know.. I don't think the rest of the world should attack Syria. I know, chemical weapons is not allowed and it's soooooo bad, but even then. It's better to do it political then with the rockets.. It has to stop but how and when.. Idk.

Blame the government for their people not choosing which government they want.   

I'm sensing another Napoleon in the near future.  A vacuum of power has arrived in Syria.  Just like it happened in France in 1799.

Offline Springb@ks

• *[WBS]* Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 September 2013, 10:12:31 PM »
The problem is that lot of people wants the government changes, but Bachar doesn't.

A good president has to listen to his people. And he used the force to stop the strikes and demonstrations. But wasn't people who have chosen him, it's an "occidental dictator". I mean that europeans or powerfull countries have placed him here to have some power in the country, was the same in north africa, and it's still the same with france and west africa ( but there're presidents, who listen the french president if he wants to do someting special ). But now rich countries want to defeat bachar to place a better man and to help the rebellion cause rebels already knows that europe and USA are in their camp, whereas China and Russia aren't.

That's why Russia proposed to destroy the chemistery armement, to prevent west (USA ) attacking Syria with the main reason of "helping civilian".

I think Bachar'll leave the power soon, but the problem is that many of syrians died ...

Offline NeXus

• *[WBS]* Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 September 2013, 03:36:08 PM »

If you don't like the way how Asad works you can do a protest.

As spring said, he wants to keep his power and gain as much money as he can.
I do not think that he will leave his power soon, he will try to keep it as long as he can and I guess that there will some military armory from the UNO or atleast from the USA appear and join their civil war.
But I really do not like the fact that so many people lost all their goods, family members, try to seek refuge in other countries or even died and this Bashar fucker still keeps his power, lives a luxery life and no one tries to stop him, all just talk talk talk.

If it comes to an war, the prices will rise up and the economy and especially the lower class people get fucked.
If they let him do whatever he wants to like now, except some retrenchments then people will keep on dieing.

I also have no idea how to deal with it but the current way that Syria agrees to Russia's suggestion is actually a good start but it has to be way faster for my point of view.

I would really like to take a look in the future and to get to know what is going to happen next but it sucks that I cannot haha.

Offline Springb@ks

• *[WBS]* Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11 September 2013, 09:20:24 PM »
If Bashar accepts the russian proposition, that's just to prevent of an american attack ( cause if he destroy his armement, USA hasn't the reason of protecting ppl of that shit ).

But USA and europeans want to Bashar leave the power, and they'll do all they can to succed in this way. That mean an economic pressure, selling weapon to the rebels etc ... But Russia and China are helping Bashar to stay at power, so it's as the cold war, the west and the east bloc are fighting throw some countries like Syria... And the deaths are syrians civilians ... And everybody accuses the other camp.

But we haven't to forget that it's a war, a civilan war first and others countries priorities may only be helping civilians, not helping the power or the rebels ... That's the prob now ... Every "chief" wants his camp win, but nobody cares about the population ...

Offline Kill Machine

• *[WBS]* Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 14 September 2013, 12:08:48 AM »
I just found this a funny picture haha..  ::)

Offline Luke

• *[WBS]* Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 14 September 2013, 12:32:36 AM »
lmao kill

Offline Rampage

• *[WBS]* Rookie
  • DERp
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 14 September 2013, 06:21:10 PM »
Lol
Winning Means Nothing

Offline Kill Machine

• *[WBS]* Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19 September 2013, 05:40:50 PM »
Well it seems they won't do any militairy action to Syria. I think this is a good thing. :)

But their were forbidden weapons used in Syria.. Which is not good and what everyone allready thought.

Offline Razor

• *[WBS]* Member
  • #BanRamp2k19
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 20 November 2016, 04:18:54 AM »

The Punisher:
*did you hear about the new fleshlight*
last seen 11:33 pm

Offline Razor

• *[WBS]* Member
  • #BanRamp2k19