User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Kamikaze: is there like a discord i can join?
    Today at 07:51:41 AM
  • Kamikaze: hell yeah
    18 August 2019, 10:39:55 AM
  • Tuesday: Of course  8)
    18 August 2019, 09:03:24 AM
  • Kamikaze: would it be modded?
    16 August 2019, 05:01:40 AM
  • Kamikaze: sounds dope
    16 August 2019, 04:13:27 AM
  • Tuesday: Kami, I've spoken with Razor about doing a bf1942 weekend. It just requires some of my time first to set up a server  ::)
    15 August 2019, 01:00:21 PM
  • Tuesday: Hi guys  :)
    15 August 2019, 12:30:10 PM
  • harry sniper: Hi
    13 August 2019, 08:41:31 PM
  • Kamikaze: fuck yeah we all should play something
    11 August 2019, 10:32:57 PM
  • The Punisher: some of us still dumb...but good to see ya kami
    11 August 2019, 06:16:46 AM
  • Razor: we were young and dumb
    11 August 2019, 02:47:12 AM
  • Kamikaze: just reminiscing on my childhood. i joined wbs when i was like 9 or 10 and now im 20. the emotions i feel right now... goddamn
    09 August 2019, 06:50:14 AM
  • Kamikaze: i miss you all <3
    09 August 2019, 06:47:14 AM
  • The Punisher: razor check pm
    03 August 2019, 05:42:58 AM
  • Tuesday: I rolled the forum back to remove all the spam posts/accounts. Lost a few shoutbox messages in the process
    28 July 2019, 12:58:24 PM
  • Razor: shut up rampage
    13 January 2019, 02:02:52 AM
  • The Punisher: hey rampy
    12 January 2019, 06:59:22 PM
  • Rampage: wow. i just saw it
    12 January 2019, 05:00:53 PM
  • Tuesday: Thanks Android, I'll check it out now
    09 January 2019, 07:38:42 PM
  • Android: I made an archive of the old WBS site on 5/20/10, but it's only an HTML backup, so just about everything public was saved, I dumped the folder into this site [link]
    09 January 2019, 05:13:44 AM

Calender

August 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Poll

Should we change the mod?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Vehicles  (Read 9033 times)

Offline Rampage

• *[WBS]* Rookie
  • DERp
    • View Profile
Re: Vehicles
« Reply #30 on: 07 September 2013, 03:51:50 AM »
No demanding Razor -.-
Winning Means Nothing

Offline Chris

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: 07 September 2013, 05:03:52 AM »
Here's my beef.  We haven't heard from the whole clan yet.  Keep in mind we have 21 people in this clan.  And I don't know whats changing!  If you were to stop talking in cryptic language, maybe I would understand your beef. 

I'd say we re-vote.  And let it stand for a month. 

Offline Razor

• *[WBS]* Member
  • #BanRamp2k19
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07 September 2013, 08:28:35 AM »
Chris...Shhhh nobody currsss
The Punisher:
*did you hear about the new fleshlight*
last seen 11:33 pm

Offline Pepper

• *[WBS]* Manager
    • View Profile
    • World Best Soldiers
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: 07 September 2013, 12:46:35 PM »
Im sorry but am i the only one looking and seeing a tied vote o.0
And btw, its a modded server, and there arnt really that many mods as it is other than vehicles being in different places or changed for different ones, people have to ask like what even are the mods when they come, mods make it fun, making it so when cars blow up they do damage? What the hell is the point in that? Considering they dont kill and the fact that rifles are ONE SHOT anyway which is the main weapon used...

Offline Tuesday

• *[WBS]* Leader
  • Day Of The Week
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: 07 September 2013, 07:03:46 PM »
I removed my vote since I am undecided and if this does go through I am the one who has to do the modding :d

Offline NeXus

• *[WBS]* Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 07 September 2013, 07:32:31 PM »
We haven't heard from the whole clan yet. 21 people in this clan. 

Yes we have 21 people in this clan, but how many are active ones? All the active ones have voted.
Why should people vote if they do not play? By the way idk how many actually have seen this topic but I also guess that all the other ones just stay neutral to not cause advantages or disadvantages.

And I don't know whats changing
Are you really serious??? I have already said to you to read the topic, why don't you just read it before posting your beefs which are actually just ridicolous.
And you do not have to raise the time of the deadline because we have seen the activity from all the other members of our clan.
Think first Chris, think. Please.

there arnt really that many mods
There are many mods. If you compare it with standard servers you would notice the difference. And does it actually mean to you that you need to have a specific number of mods? Bullshit.

people have to ask
First, I haven't ever seen anyone asking for the mods, they just have noticed them and played on. Some maybe informed themselves by asking about other ones we have put on to get to know what they can also do what is normally different.
This discussion is for us a clan and not for other players. WE discuss for us, whether we want to have this one or not. That is all.

Considering they dont kill
Same for you: read! They should make damage and if they do, they would kill as well.
Dunno your point in your last sentence, seems useless.

And in the end I have to mention something, GROW UP!
Don't cry if something happens what you do not appreciate, you have to deal with it, it does not matter if you have a slightly majority or a total majority, what don't you understand under the word MAJORITY??
We all have our own opinions, it is not just about you two and if you get overvoted, then be so kind accept and deal with it and don't cry, cause drama or whatever.

Ah btw, I don't care if you both do not like me now or whatever you think about me. If you cannot deal with critics or other opinions which do not fit with yours, it is your problem, maybe one day then you get more mature you will understand.

PS to the leaders Tues and Kill: You have to remove Neophyte from the Teamlist.
« Last Edit: 07 September 2013, 07:38:06 PM by NeXus »

Offline NeXus

• *[WBS]* Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 07 September 2013, 07:37:32 PM »
Small addition to my long post.

I do not care so much as obviously you both do, if it is really so hard for you both I can change my opinion as well to make you have good nights without breaking your heads about this issue.

It is up to you. And we actually have 4:4 now so yea, do whatever you want to. Dunno about the others who have voted yes, it is up to you all now.

Offline Chris

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: 07 September 2013, 08:01:32 PM »
And I don't know whats changing
Are you really serious??? I have already said to you to read the topic, why don't you just read it before posting your beefs which are actually just ridicolous.
And you do not have to raise the time of the deadline because we have seen the activity from all the other members of our clan.
Think first Chris, think. Please.

Umm...  I have read the top post. 

I do not appreciate the mod that infrantery does not get any damage if vehicles blow up next to them.
Moreover it would be nice if they would kick you high in the air again as it usually has to be.

What your saying here, is that you want a mod that does damage to infantry when vehicles blow up next to you.  And moreover, NO damage to infantry who are standing on top of a vehicle and want to kick you high in the air. 

This is what I got out of this. 

Is this what you want?  because this is what I got out of the first post. 

Offline NeXus

• *[WBS]* Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 07 September 2013, 08:23:59 PM »

What your saying here, is that you want a mod that does damage to infantry when vehicles blow up next to you.  And moreover, NO damage to infantry who are standing on top of a vehicle and want to kick you high in the air. 

This is what I got out of this. 

Is this what you want?  because this is what I got out of the first post.

No you did not read what I have written, it was not just the first topic Chris. In the reply to Pepper you can find out that it should not be a mod but it has to be removed, taken away, just out, you know what I mean? It is NOT a mod!

And where did I say that I do not want to have the inf on top of the vehicles not to take damage Mr. Sherlock?

Offline Chris

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: 07 September 2013, 08:36:14 PM »
I retract my questions. 

Offline Rampage

• *[WBS]* Rookie
  • DERp
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 08 September 2013, 01:19:11 AM »
No offence so anyone in this clan but I think Nexus has just explained EVERYTHING I wanted to say. Besides the fact that people are fighting over this and Tues is the one who makes these changes in the first place and he has ALMOST NO say. Its almost like you forcing someone who does not have time to do what you want but you don't stop, see what I mean? I just want to say: Tuesday what do you think of this?
Winning Means Nothing

Offline Razor

• *[WBS]* Member
  • #BanRamp2k19
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 08 September 2013, 03:00:32 AM »
I agree with ramp its up to tuesday
The Punisher:

Offline Kill Machine

• *[WBS]* Leader
  • Don't play with me, or I will play with you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 08 September 2013, 02:41:27 PM »
Okay that's it! This whole bullshit discussion stops here and now. Everyone has opinions so accept it. If you don't agree with someones opinion is it your own problem.
Also, the way how this whole discussion turned into a a very bad one, makes me mad. This shouldn't happen.. You can discuss on the polite manner, if not, Then shut up!

It's very simple actually: Do you want to have damage when a vehicle explodes, yes or no? We can always try it to see if it is really a good idea to change the damage. If it sucks, then we can change back (if it doesn't takes too much time).

I don't mind what happens, if it takes too much time to change it to the server then I say no. If not and people agree with it, then i say yes.

Tues, now your turn. :)
« Last Edit: 08 September 2013, 02:45:24 PM by Kill Machine »

Offline The Punisher

• *[WBS]* Member
  • #BanRamp2k19
    • View Profile
    • razor has moe forum posts than me :(
« Reply #43 on: 08 September 2013, 06:08:25 PM »
Okay that's it! This whole bullshit discussion stops here and now. Everyone has opinions so accept it. If you don't agree with someones opinion is it your own problem.
Also, the way how this whole discussion turned into a a very bad one, makes me mad. This shouldn't happen.. You can discuss on the polite manner, if not, Then shut up!

It's very simple actually: Do you want to have damage when a vehicle explodes, yes or no? We can always try it to see if it is really a good idea to change the damage. If it sucks, then we can change back (if it doesn't takes too much time).

I don't mind what happens, if it takes too much time to change it to the server then I say no. If not and people agree with it, then i say yes.

Tues, now your turn. :)
i want to add one more thing yes i agree we all have options and i just want to say i never cared  :-[

Baby got Back

Offline Razor

• *[WBS]* Member
  • #BanRamp2k19
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 08 September 2013, 11:19:56 PM »
Hahahaha
The Punisher: